Upon arrival at Shiloh RV Park, each guest will be asked to sign a copy of our rules subsequent to understanding and agreement. The rules include check in/check out procedures, vehicle requirements, waste disposal, pet guidelines, our visitor policy, property care, quiet hours, alcohol/weapon policy and children. Our standard rules and procedures are meant to ensure the safety and enjoyment of our guests. We want everyone to have a pleasant and memorable time with us at Shiloh RV Park. If you have any questions prior to arrival, please call us at: 281-344-2888.
Rules and Site Rental Agreement
1. Site fees and electricity payments are due & payable each month according to the terms of this SITE RENTAL AGREEMENT & you will be charged a late fee of $10 for each day past due.
2. A $25 fee will be charged for each returned check and cash or money order will be required for each payment moving forward.
3. The number of persons occupying the RV can not exceed 2 adults. A penalty of $100 will be enforced if the occupancy rule is violated. Children will be charged accordingly.
4. Park is designated areas only.
5. No major vehicle repairs shall be made on this property.
6. Pets must be on a leash at all times outdoors & you are required to clean up after pets.
7. No campfires are allowed. Grills are permissible.
8. Do not wash campers or vehicles on these premises (only allowed with a wash permit from the office). We are on a water conservation program. Do not waste water.
9. Damage caused by you, your family or guests is your responsibility.
10. Please help us keep our bathrooms clean and neat. Report any problems immediately.
11. Quiet hours are from 10PM – 8AM. If we have to call the authorities once for a disturbance, you will asked to leave.
12. Violence, or the threat of violence will not be tolerated, nor will loud, obnoxious or disorderly conduct.
13. No display, discharge or possession of a gun or knife or weapon of any kind that may alarm others is allowed.
14. The storage of any hazardous material at your site is not allowed.
15. A sewer hose “donut” or “L” connector is required & must be properly attached & off the ground. All water hoses must also be attached properly to avoid spillage.
16. Do not let items, old furniture or trash accumulate under or around your trailer.
17. You may not assign or sublet your site. You are being provided services under a site service agreement. This is not a landlord/tenant agreement. Theft of services applies.
18. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ALL RULES WILL RESULT IN THE TERMINATION OF THE SITE SERVICES AGREEMENT AND REQUIRE YOU TO VACATE THE PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY.
All federal, state, and local laws must be obeyed while in the RV Park. All signs, speed limits, posted notices and directions of the RV Park management must be obeyed. Non-compliance may result in immediate loss of usage privileges. Accidents do happen, but we reserve the right to seek reimbursement for malicious or blatant destruction of park property. The County of Fort Bend and the RV Park management & owners assume no responsibility or liability for the safety and security of visitors/residents and their personal property. The owners and management are positively not liable for any damage to or loss of personal possessions, vehicles, equipment, or property; or injuries to any occupants or visitors of any age while at our park. Occupants and their vehicles may be removed without a judicial hearing by law enforcement offices upon 24 hours written notice for failure to pay full amount of space rental when due or for failure to comply with written rules and regulations of the Park. No soliciting.
Responsible law enforcement agency: Fort Bend County Sheriff’s Department, (281) 341-4700